Dr. Donna Breen is a board certified Ear, Nose, and Throat physician and allergist with an extensive back ground in facial plastic surgery who has been practicing for over 20 years in her field. She strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare while keeping up with the latest developments in technology.
- Comprehensive ear nose and throat examinations.
- Medical treatment for respiratory infections including sinusitis, asthma and bronchitis.
- Allergy testing using both blood and skin methods for inhalants and foods.
- Allergy shots and sublingual drops.
- Removal of skin cancer and moles.
- Placement of Ventilation tubes for fluid in ears.
- Removal of tonsils and adenoids.
- Nasal surgery including septoplasty and sinus surgery.
- Removal of both benign and cancerous skin lesions.
- Facial plastic surgery including scar revision and blepharoplasty.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Injectable fillers and Botox.
- Laser skin rejuvenation and tightening.
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser acne and rosacea treatment.
- Exilis radiofrequency body contouring.